Thursday 15 May 2014

First REAL Post

As far as I can tell this is gonna be my first offical post where I actually talk about me and the things that I do. So far it has just been pieces of design that bare little or no resemblance to anything that could be produced in the real world and it also varies a lot in quality. But this is a milestone.

My name is James Reay and I am a university student (art Student) studying Graphic Design. I am currently based in carlisle studying at the University of Cumbria; run by the team of Grillust (http://grillust.blogspot.co.uk/). I am just about to finish my first year and I have very much enjoyed. I have gained lot's of skills. Skills that stretch beyond Photoshop. I am now aware of Adobe Illustrator and InDesign. I have met some amazing people in my first year and hope to continue these friendships beyond the education system. I hope to post up some of the highlights of my first year work which include collaborations, personal experiment work and finished products.

No comments:

Post a Comment