Thursday 10 July 2014

Fan Girl Moment (from a bloke)

Since coming back I have really gotten into the debut album by Courtney Barnett, bought the LP while I was away and just can't stop listening to it. Flawless. So my current (this will pass)  favourite thing to do is to make a poster using lyrics and stylings from the album it's off. So I made this (see below); A basic but unusual typeface "Rex" and a crop of the debut album sleeve as well as track listing.  Basic was the aim because that's what the illustration was like on the front (done by her).
Looking on her website, she has a contact e-mail which seemed to be directly her, rather than the management, which the bands who they are celebrities don't have. So I e-mailed this to her thinking nothing of it. Then yesterday I got this and freaked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment