Sunday 20 July 2014

Time For Action


I've been keeping a close eye on the gigs that have been announced recently at The Brickyard in Carlisle as I have a contact who works their who I do posters for. I contacted him to ask if he had any work and I got the gig I wanted. The mod revival band "Secret Affair" are playing a gig to celebrate 35 years in the business. I am a big fan of their debut single "Time for Action".

 I was asked to concentrate on the bands logo as the line up has changed throughout the years so old press photos are out. I decided to fuse this with the sign/logo of the mod's to fit with the bands style; in reality it is the RAF logo too. Set on a red background to contrast the main blue of the logo and white text to link to the inner logo. All parties are very happy with what can be seen below.

 And it's gone live; 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment