Monday 22 September 2014

Do you even brand?


Logos are the most important thing for any brand or shop. Its the identity that everyone will recognize them for. So it is an important one. Traditionally night club logos have really naff logos but this may be due to the terrible names that they have. I do like designing logos because the challenge of branding is a difficult.

Recently I discovered too that I use a lot of the same colour schemes so I have chosen to re-evalualted these for the logos above and tried some different ones. souring inspiration from my pinterest boards. I have also recently garnered an obsession with the typeface twentieth century.

If you are a bar/club and like the above, please get in touch.


1 comment:

  1. "Ven Bar" what a cool name, and I like the pun!
    Also, I think that is the strongest and most modern, maybe even think of making a self-initiated brief to make branding for it.

    ReplyDelete