Friday 26 September 2014

Life Begins at the Hop but Charity begins at Home

"My Brother was diagnosed with Arthritis a number of years ago and at the time he did not get the right support and was lead down a number of wrong paths which only caused him more distress. This charity has been set up to help parents and children through the diagnosis and treatment of Arthritis. They have got my support because I don't want anyone to feel like him and my parents did." - me

I was given a design job to design a banner/car sticker for a charity that was set up to put Arthritis in children on the map because people think that is only a disease that effects the elderly. Within weeks of communications and tweaks a final design was set up and ready for action. It was sent into the final in the design competition but with no overall winner they are yet to be printed. I hope that one day they will be and the promotion of the cause will be raised. It means a lot to be that people don't suffer like my brother did. 


http://www.nras.org.uk/ is the parent website to the organization



No comments:

Post a Comment