Monday 5 January 2015

are you TALKING to my HEADS?


this band are a constant stream of influence every time you put on a record of theirs you hear something new even on the 20th listen. Speaking in Tongues is the best. anyway... these are the result of my last listening session to remain in light and fear of music. "Stop Making Sense is one of the best lyrics from a song ever. Life During wartime is one of the best songs from them. I implore anyone to have a fear of music the thing that I love more than anything apart from the obligatory friends and family.

A clean fresh colour scheme that resembles the sound you hear when you first hear the band. the white space that resembles the minimalism involved in their compositions and the typeface, it's just a beautiful typeface that I used to hate.


No comments:

Post a Comment