Sunday 15 February 2015

All Punned Out

 I am a closet romantic, much like Damon Albarn in the one song he did for trainspotting. I don't really have a chance to show it, but in a small move to show it I made some valentines cards. or E cards. They were sent out yesterday to the great and the good of my friendship group. The response; all very positive. Made peoples days apparently.

As you can clearly see they are all puns. We love puns, We have a pun jar at uni to prevent us going overboard on them as a sum of money will be paid to the jar. The style is my illustration style. Yeah, I hear you said that "but James you are not an illustrator" and I know that. strange that people seem to like it. the lecturers like, my illustrator friends like it and I do. The text is just my handwriting which also seems to draw the tutors eyes.









No comments:

Post a Comment