Wednesday 3 June 2015

Creative Swatched

the tornado of cubes
 So it is exhibition season at university. and this time next year it will be our turn and I am petrified. It is gonna be a lot of work but if it is anything like what I witnessed this week I will be very happy. I have no bias, well maybe a little bit, but most of the work was utterly fabulous. Some of it was a not to my taste or a little lazy. The centre piece was, as you can see above, a cube tornado (of which I helped cut the nets for). Free Beer and Wine on the private viewing which was all good quality; which to be fair I was expecting to need to cut corners in this department how ours next year. Well done Year 3's if you are reading this.

to all those who haven't who haven't been it surpassed all expectations. Get down guys. 3 days to go. 10-4. Brampton Road.

a selection of beautiful business cards from some friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment