Monday 20 July 2015

All the Underground hits, All the Modern Lovers Tracks

I like to think that I am still in the process of developing my edge. It's not very easy to keep it. Trends move so much these days, once you get known for something boom, it's not stylish anymore.

Anyway, I chose to do something in a timeless style to represent one of the most important era's in music. It is the most inventive time in music. I think... I have been wanting to do magazine cover for a while. So I bet you can guess what you are going to see.

Swiss design, a monospaced typeface and some classic images of bands; pre-punk/punk/Post-Punk is that what you were thinking of

Losing My Edge, the LCD Soundsystem track is what I am referencing throughout this post and this piece of design...if you are not so musically inclined to GOOD MUSIC. I have recently collaborated on a cover of the track with my brother. Stay tuned for the audio.









No comments:

Post a Comment