Saturday 1 August 2015

Are you Satisfied?

Grime is the new punk, claim this great new London outfit Slaves, who's debut album I listened to on a dark rainy lonely night in Carlisle and it cheered me up no end. it is good old fashioned punky rock but not by any means are they just a vintage sounding act, the grime element is there and works no end. Unfortuanetly it is an expensive album to own on LP but the songs like Feed the Mantaray and Cheer Up London make it a tempting prospect none the less.

So this editorial was the one that I did first and did it "wrong", I did it without any prior assistance from the people who work here. and once they look at it I fixed it and it looked pretty. The one thing I did not change was the lead image is not meant to be a live shot, unless the article is a live feature. but using that shot, it is just a marvellous photograph.


No comments:

Post a Comment