Monday 10 August 2015

Deck the mac's with wallpapers of joy

One of the the projects for summer was to create a set of wallpapers based on the course in which I am studying.Now for those of you who may or may not know the Grillust Graphic Design and illustration course is unlike any other course it is run by professional type people who at heart want whats best for you but have a funny way of showing it via laughing at your work, telling you straight and telling you via some long and twisted riddle.

It's a good course I have learnt a lot of good things just I thought I would give you a students perspective on the ordered chaos that the course is. Since the course is funny I thought humour was the best way to tackle. this project, so here is the reality of that we as students put up with... I mean treasure
 











No comments:

Post a Comment