Saturday 1 August 2015

You are now the NME

Nip and a punch for the first of the month.

Looking back of the past two weeks I spent watching people work and mill around me each telling each other what there favourite covers of NME are and which ones should become posters for the commemorative magazine. So I thought that I would share with you my favourite covers of the magazine. that used to be my weekly bible of new and exciting music, that is now going to be free from september.

these are the real classics. the top two are shot by Anton Corbijn and the large slits one is done by the genius that is Barney Bubbles of Elvis Costello and Stiff/Radar Records fame. and the last two ae just genuinely awesome. I really wish it would go back to it's roots and become and newspaper magazine, it allows for cheaper printing and more creativity.










No comments:

Post a Comment