Friday 18 September 2015

bean better

of all of the many emails I have sent out I have had so few replies much to my dismay so I have taken matters into my own hands and tried to give myself a few branding tasks to practice, the only real projects I have branded is Visualizing and the Hadfield trust and they were with uni. I love doing logos and branding but haven't done much.

Bean is the first pun based coffee shop, that I invented. I started doing it a while a go but due to the slump in work I thought I would finish it. So what is there to say about this fictional brand. I love puns, I have started to love coffee and am a big Bebas fan, so it's a combination effort of all of them. 

The mugs are the main reason it's a pun based coffee shop, they are there because they make good conversation starters, or that was the plan any way. It is also the type of coffee shop I would want to go to; independent, different & punny. 


click to enlarge the image and enjoy the puns

No comments:

Post a Comment