Wednesday 9 December 2015

Wednesday's Weekly Write Down; Imitation Blame

I have watched the "Imitation Game" the other week and it broke my heart. It is an amazing film, staring one of the people I admire the most Benedict Cumberbatch starring as Alan Turing. This man halted the second world war by two years and was convicted of homosexuality! He was convicted of being Gay. What were the police thinking? Sexuality was never and is not a crime. Murder is. Robbery is. Rape is. But not sexuality.


The way we as a country treated the war hero is shameful. This man saved millions of lives by breaking enigma and he should of been celebrated but instead he was left to his own devices via medical castration to survive. He ended up taking his own life of which we should be ashamed of. A war hero made to kill himself.



It's not just this guy who was convicted, many thousands were so; I hate you police, whom prosecuted this man. I hate the police who convicted all them other people. I hate you who think homosexuality is against nature. It is natural to love who you do. Science says so.

No comments:

Post a Comment