Thursday 14 January 2016

Thursday Thoughts; Rain

Just a little bit of house keeping; Sorry I haven't posted in a while uni has taken over for...up until Monday but I have a few thoughts I would like to share in the newly revised Wednesday Write Down. I even have a logo for it that I am making as I type this. Hope you like it... the writing not the logo.
 It is said that you go to heaven for the weather and hell for the company so please let heaven swing by for at least a few months. Living in the north of over Christmas all I have seen is grey and not a nice one; Grey like a weak cement mix. Is a bit of sun too much to task for.

Oh and the rain please no more of the wet stuff. I wasn't personally effected by the floods but it postponed my uni teachings and damaged my friends houses. And my favourite route into uni has been blocked by a bridge being damaged.

But everything seems to be back to normal now.

No comments:

Post a Comment