Saturday 19 March 2016

from Cumbria with love


Cumbria post cards are now available from the University of Cumbria's Brampton Road campus and Moo Bar, Carlisle.

Hand on need Context don't you. A brief was by my fellow students to design a postcard to raise money for the cumbria flood relief and this above was my entry and below are the other entries. A pack is three pounds and all money raised will go to the relief effort.

It devastated the city I have called home for three years and I saw first hand he morning after the night before the devastation.  The roundabout, I go under to uni was eveloped and nearly went all of the way up to the top centre. Sainburys where a friend works was flooded. My friends in laws were flooded. My friends were flooded. Go to the relevant vendors and get yer postcards today
Photo stolen from Megan Brown, Soz bud.


No comments:

Post a Comment