Sunday 29 May 2016

Graphic Designer, Musician, Cherry Bakewell Lover, #Grillustetc

Graphic Designer, Musician, Cherry Bakewell Lover, etc; best blog post title ever I think. All of these things I am and more. Thats the point of the etc. And that's why our final year exhibition at university is call that. We are all doing the same course, Grillust, but we are so much more than that. and on the 4th June 2016, we will show you prove to you all, that this is true.

I went to university to study a course, to get the knowledge and the qualification that comes at the end of it. But I have ended up learning so much more than the tools of the trade and I believe that a lot of other people have too. I have made life long friendships (I hope), I have leant how to live away from home and that anyone can do a university course; but making the most of it, is more important. That's what Tdawg always said and I still hold that to be true.

Anyway, I am writing this as an in direct invite to the opening night of exhibition on the fourth or the whole following week where it is open to the public. Design in a gallery can be confusing as it removes it's context but don't worry we have beautiful illustration to counterpoint this. If you love design, love illustration or just curious come along. We don't bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment