Monday 12 September 2016

Second Annual Report

Last year, I published a 5 page issuu document which was my first annual (not so) report and it was rubbish. It made no sense and was using my old branding framework. This is year, today,  I publish my second (not so) annual report and it can be read below.

We have changed format this year and it is now a poster. We have changed the typeface to match my (not so) new branding. The colours are what you expect from a Jamesreaydesign professional document. There is a lack of sideburns for it might detract from such important stats as Four Pairs of Shoes, One broken Bookcase and Five blog followers. (Don't forget if you have a google account you can subscribe and never miss a post.)

The typeface increases one point depending on the value of the item detailed. Every effort has been made to fact check and spell check. Information is correct as of a week ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment