Wednesday 12 October 2016

Getting caught up in the FOG

I am sat here listening to Billy Bragg/Peel Sessions/Everything on a Wednesday afternoon, having a little break after completing most of my tasks for the day with two hours to go.

I have officially got the time off that I need for the job centre, etc so thats good. Today I have completed the different size adverts done as well as a sneak peep at the task Craig has in mind for me tomorrow. Some gym stuff, to oil the limbs up. Keeping busy while listening to the Distraction pieces podcast with James Acaster and the Shuffle show with Scroobius Pip.

I did get a job rejection email which is disheartening, but I am used to them by now. But is baffles me that they said 'you are not the right fit for the position at this time', despite the fact that I matched every single thing on that job description. I don't know, how to react anymore, however you guys will be informed about any more job developments.



No comments:

Post a Comment