Tuesday 11 October 2016

I tried to catch some FOG but I mist.

10/10/16

First monday at FOG media and the weekend blues were seen on everyone's face. They have a list of stuff as long as their arm to do and when I went in I had enough tasks that I could count on one finger. Firstly, I finished next draft of the Good Vibration report and sent that off. It is looking so colourful and pretty. You won't be getting a close crop of that because it's not FOG work.

For it was today I produced a logo/banner for a beard treatment company. Yep this job gets strange at times. There is a build up of small little graphic design tasks that are in the process of getting done but aren't at the minute as they aren't top priority. So that's my job here. To tidy up. So here is awkward crop three of the placement; some sexy close up Akzidenz-Grotesk extended and condensed. ooooo.


The second task of the day was producing dating adverts...I mean marriage adverts for my temporary bosses new business venture. I would show you are crop of them but they corrupted when I was saving them. Thankfully the silver lining is that they were adverts were the wrong size and they were only ideas.

11/10/16

Today, I have the morning off to go to the job centre; since there was a job offer here but I rejected it as it was not a graphic designer role, it was a be what I need you for kind of role without a wage offer in site. (On the job front, I did apply for 4 jobs on Sunday, all in the North East). Going back into the FOG after though; to catch up after the file corruption.

Caught up on file corruption and the next task was a follow up to the beard. Three more logo projects for James to complete (and I did as well...in record time). It did help that the guy I was producing the logos for was actually on the other side of the office. This afternoon I also had a follow up meeting with the boss about the adverts. These were confirmed to be good and now he wants them at different shapes and sizes. A task for tomorrow me thinks.

Here are some more awkward crops;

No comments:

Post a Comment