Thursday 13 October 2016

The FOG is thin today

Brrr...it's been really cold today.

Today, animation was forecast but never came typical weather forecast *shakes fist*. Both me and my colleague Lewis who is also on a placement were due to be taught animation in HTML5 by the boss. But the boss came in for a business meeting and then went for shawarma and then returned and disappeared...somewhere. Anyway; I was requested to some some special offer posters for the gym using the style of my previous posters and hopefully tomorrow morning they can be confirmed.


This afternoon through lack of activity. I have spent an hour or so exploring job sites. I have reacted my ambition to move to a different place. I don't have the same excitement as I did because it is a scary commitment. I have had a quick look within a one to two hour distant away but nothing special. It would be a motivator to move the job was perfect. If I got a job at The Guardian's art desk (in London) or at a record label or at a music magazine or a design magazine. The best job would probably the most unexpected role.

In other news...

I have also been type studies while listening to rhlstp (RHLSTP!). Exploring layout, stretching type and colour. It's a while since I have done some modernist style stuff so I hope you like it. It's not really my style but it's good to get back to where Graphic Design was essentially born. It's all in that great modernist typeface Univers too. The colours don't match that but they were fun and kept the creative juices flowing.


No comments:

Post a Comment