Tuesday 1 November 2016

I am writing this yesterday

Unfortunately, I am 22 today (although I am writing this yesterday). However, it's been good; I didn't provide a list of anything that I wanted/needed so it's been a complete surprise, even my good friend Vincent didn't tell me what he was getting me this year; the first time since first year when I drunkenly received a copy of New by Paul McCartney. Great album, Thanks mate!

 Since I am writing this yesterday I am trying to write an all encompassing post to summarise the day.
  1. Today has been great, all my presents are really awesome and great. I didn't expect ______, how did they know I wanted ______ (OMG!) and I am especially grateful for the new pair of______, I chewed a whole in my last pair. I loved the _______ flavour cake that we ate.
  2. Today was the bestest birthday ever! I am so happy with all of my gifts. ________ was the biggest surprise of the all from __________.  The cake could of been better but after all it was still cake.
  3. 50% of the day was fairly average and the other 50% percent was below average. Good used to be a positive expression now it encapsulates the the definitive definition about how I feel today has gone. Middling. Very middling. 
  4. MEH!
  5. Today was an average day with really mediocre presents. THANKS, _____ and ______ for the subpar surprises. You fail as gift givers, _________ next time I am writing a list, like the old days. I expected half of the gifts so Surprises were few.
  6. Today was just the biggest load of ________ I have ever experienced on a birthday. I mean thank you for the things that I don't need nor the things that I chucked out of the window in disgust. ______ I expected more from you.
  7. Bye bye family and friends I am moving to Australia where they might be able to celebrate my correctly 
  8. Words can not describe what happened today. It would of improved it to eat a sandwich of dog food. I am never celebrating my birthday ever again. 
As you can see from the above chart, helpfully colour coordinated, today has gone one of eight different ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment