Thursday 17 November 2016

the new James Reay Design website

Gather round, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girl. I have something to show you... after a silence of a couple of weeks I am here to show you the new James Reay Design website.



You can see new work from my time at FOG Media (Go Marry Adverts), New old work as seen online for the very first time (Nationwide) and some old favorites via my work for the Brickyard and more. Read the new "About" page with reviews of me and my work as well as my rosta of previous people I have worked with and for. (it's a lot longer than I thought.



The crown jewel though is the James Reay, I am (not) an Illustrator archive. This is an extensive collection of my doodles from my time at uni and beyond. I am not an illustrator by any stretch of the imagination because illustration is a craft that take years to develop. I have seen on my course many talented illustrators (Rachel, Rhian, Sophie, to name a few) get and then develop a style. I have done none of that so feel it would be insulting to call these illustrations.


Have a gander at my site by clicking the screenshot below. Enjoy exploring the new work, revisit the old work and contact me if you like with any questions or comment below. You're the best.

http://jamesreaydesign.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment